Welcome to the AOAAM
Addiction Medicine Board Certification Review Course
Now Available On-demand
The AOAAM review course is designed to assist physicians who have qualified to take the American Osteopathic Association board sub-specialty certification exam in addiction medicine. The course is based on topics of the AOA exam and features expert speakers in the field of addiction medicine.
The AOAAM Addiction Medicine Board Certification Review Course was held virtually on October 3rd and 4th, 2020 and is now available on-demand. This two-day course showcased the vast and in-depth knowledge of top experts who covered content related to Addiction Medicine from neurobiology and genetics to opioids, substance use disorders, medical marijuana, benzodiazepines, medical co-morbidities, psychosocial treatments, prevention and more. This course offers 27 hours of AOA Category 1-A CME credits or AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
AOAAM Welcomes You
Please browse the conference site to familiarize yourself with navigating the different tabs. Below is a brief overview of what content can be found on each page:
- Home: Conference registration, links to the Sessions and On-Demand content, Resources, and information on where to apply for the Certification Exam.
- Programs & Sessions: Broken down by day, this is where you will access the live sessions.
- Resources: Materials related to the live sessions as well as industry articles and more.
- On-Demand: All enduring sessions will be housed here.
- FAQs: Having trouble logging into a session? Technical difficulties? Want to know where to get your session certificates? It's all under the FAQ tab.
*An email link to Tech Support can also be found on the left sidebar of each page*
Learning Objectives & Outcomes
AOAAM REVIEW COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
1. Prepare physicians for the AOA subspecialty certification exam in addiction medicine
2. Review and increase knowledge of core topics in addiction medicine
3. Improve test taking skills
1. Physicians will be better prepared to pass the AOA subspecialty certification exam in addiction medicine
2. Physicians will have an increased understanding of essential addiction medicine issues
The American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine Board Review Course is focused on preparation for the American Osteopathic Association subspecialty certification exam in addiction medicine. AOAAM is not responsible for any errors or omissions or consequences related to the contents of the AOA subspecialty certification exam.
The American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
This virtual conference is designated for a maximum of 27 hours of AOA Category 1-A CME credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
The AOA designates this virtual conference for a maximum of 27 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
You must complete the evaluation after completing the course to receive credits.
BOARD PREP ASSURANCE
If you do not pass the AOA Addiction Medicine Subspecialty Board Exam after attending the AOAAM Review Course, you may attend one AOAAM Review Course within 12 months of your AOA notification date, and not pay for the registration fee, and/or you may receive access to our OnDemand AOAAM Review Course. To qualify, email email@example.com with a copy of the AOA notification letter of your test results and the option you select.
AOA Addiction Medicine Certification Exam
Ready to take the Certification Exam? Visit the American Osteopathic Conjoint Examination Committee on Addiction Medicine website to apply.
Evaluation & Certificate
You may not access the Final Evaluation until you have completed all Saturday, Sunday, and On-Demand sessions. Once you have completed all required sessions, you may then complete the required evaluation to claim your certificate. The Evaluation and Certificates are available HERE.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Optimal Browser Note
For optimal use, please only use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Internet Explorer 11 is not compatible with this virtual platform.