Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to register?
- AOAAM Members need to login to register. Your user name is your email address. Use this link if you forgot your password.
- Non-members are welcome to register for courses but will need to establish a user name and password to access the registration page. To do so, subscribe as a non-member.
I'm having technical difficulties or trouble registering:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, try a different browser (Google Chrome, Fire Fox or Edge) for registration and accessing any of the components. Information regarding Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
Do I have to be a member to take the PCSS Office-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders Webinar?
- No. PCSS Office-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders trainings are free to everyone. To register, members must login and non-members must establish a user name and password by subscribing as a non-member. Use the link to subscribe as a non-member here or on the right rail.
Do I have to be a member to take the AOAAM CME courses offered?
- No. All medical professionals are welcome to take any CME offered. Non-members must establish a user name and password by subscribing as a non-member. Use the link to subscribe as a non-member here or on the right rail.
What if I forgot my user name?
- Your user name is your email address.
What if I forgot my password?
- You may reset your password by clicking this forgot password link or click the login button and use the forgot password link.
How do I receive my CME certificate/certificate of attendance for a waiver training?
- CME Certificates: Once all components of the training have been successfully completed, your CME certificate will be emailed to you. All components must be completed within two weeks of webinar date.
- Certificates of Attendance (no CME): will be emailed to those who only complete the live webcast and do not qualify for CME. CME eligibility requirements are specified in the training description.