Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to register for a course?
- AOAAM Members need to login to register. Your user name is your email address. Use this link if you forgot your password.
- Non-members are welcome to register for courses but will need to establish a user name and password to access the registration page. To do so, subscribe as a non-member.
I'm having technical difficulties or trouble registering:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, try a different browser (Google Chrome, Fire Fox or Edge) for registration and accessing any of the components. Information regarding Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
Do I have to be a member to take the AOAAM CME courses offered?
- No. All medical professionals are welcome to take any CME offered. Non-members must establish a user name and password by subscribing as a non-member. Use the link to subscribe as a non-member here or on the right rail.
What if I forgot my user name?
- Your user name is your email address.
What if I forgot my password?
- You may reset your password by clicking this forgot password link or click the login button and use the forgot password link.
Addiction Medicine Review Course
Where do I apply to take the AOA Addiction Medicine Certification Exam?
- Visit the American Osteopathic Conjoint Examination Committee on Addiction Medicine website: https://certification.osteopathic.org/addiction-medicine/
Questions about the AOA Addiction Medicine Certification Exam?
- Contact the AOA at: https://certification.osteopathic.org/addiction-medicine/contact/
What if I do not pass the exam?
- If you do not pass the AOA Addiction Medicine Subspecialty Board Exam after attending the AOAAM Review Course, you may attend one AOAAM Review Course within 12 months of your AOA notification date, and not pay for the registration fee, and/or you may receive access to our OnDemand AOAAM Review Course. To qualify, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the AOA notification letter of your test results and the option you select.
PCSS - Waiver Training
Do I have to be a member to take the PCSS Office-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders Webinar?
- No. PCSS Office-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders trainings are free to everyone. To register, members must login and non-members must establish a user name and password by subscribing as a non-member. Use the link to subscribe as a non-member here or on the right rail.
How do I receive my CME certificate/certificate of attendance for a waiver training?
- CME Certificates: Once all components of the training have been successfully completed, your CME certificate will be emailed to you. All components must be completed within two weeks of webinar date.
- Certificates of Attendance (no CME): will be emailed to those who only complete the live webcast and do not qualify for CME. CME eligibility requirements are specified in the training description.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|